Assistant Director of Development, Temple University
Posted by Temple University on July 14, 2014
The Assistant Director of Development for the College of Health Professions and Social Work reports directly to the Director of Institutional Advancement, and is responsible for: Society gift identification and cultivation/solicitation for the College ($1,000+).
- Assisting the DOD with Board of Visitor meeting management and related correspondence
- Devising strategies to implement a major gift fundraising program for the College of Health Professions and Social Work
- Managing annual fund for College of Health Professions and Social Work; managing direct mail campaign specific to the school; managing phoneathon; and managing external communications in coordination with the College’s Marketing and Communications division and with central IA communications staff;
- Assisting DOD with Alumni Association Board activities and objectives; maintaining a portfolio of prospects with giving histories, ratings, largest gifts, most recent gifts and solicitation activity
- Coordinating acknowledgement process; maintaining an up to date gift report;
- Developing innovative internet and other social media strategies for high volume but modest individual gift donors
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Directing and managing events for alumni receptions, scholarship receptions, donor stewardship events and prospect outreach events, including those coordinated by IA central staff; and representing the Advancement Office and the College of Health Professions at University meetings and events. Perform other duties assigned.
Oversees development administrative systems. Creates and maintains reports to track fundraising results; creates and oversees system for acknowledging all gifts. Works with Development Information Systems staff to maintain accuracy of Banner systems.
Posted on: June 30, 2014
- Employer Recruitment Consultant
- Development and Special Events Manager, Young Audiences Arts for Learning – Jul 8
- Marketing Manager, Young Audiences Arts for Learning – Jul 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.