Asset Mapping: Strategy for Collective Impact Networks & Ecosystems, and Unifying P
Posted by Pennsylvania STEM Coalition on April 20, 2021
You can listen to the PA STEM Coalition meeting on Asset Mapping: Strategy for Collective Impact Networks & Ecosystems, and Unifying PA here (passcode included).
Here are the two regional asset maps that are stellar examples in our state, and we will continue to build off of as we explore developing a sustainable asset map for PA:
- Influencers Map with ENGINE of Central PA, 100Kin10, and Penn State PA Data Center
- Amanda Smith, Executive Director of ENGINE of Central PA email@example.com
- Philadelphia STEM Directory with Industrial Revolutions
More in "New Resources"
- College Signing Day Virtual Summit 2021 Recording
- Supporting College Students with Experience in Foster Care
- The Real Price of College: How Using the Negative Expected Contribution Can Better Support Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.