Asset Mapping: Strategy for Collective Impact Networks & Ecosystems, and Unifying P
Posted by Pennsylvania STEM Coalition on April 20, 2021
You can listen to the PA STEM Coalition meeting on Asset Mapping: Strategy for Collective Impact Networks & Ecosystems, and Unifying PA here (passcode included).
Here are the two regional asset maps that are stellar examples in our state, and we will continue to build off of as we explore developing a sustainable asset map for PA:
- Influencers Map with ENGINE of Central PA, 100Kin10, and Penn State PA Data Center
- Amanda Smith, Executive Director of ENGINE of Central PA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philadelphia STEM Directory with Industrial Revolutions
More in "New Resources"
- Philly Counts Provides Update on Engagement Efforts – Resources and Volunteering
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Understanding the digital divide: Philadelphia’s report on digital access
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.