Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panel
Posted by Unite for Sight on November 16, 2015
Free Recordings Now Available from Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panel
Unite For Sight held a webinar expert panel about “Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency,” and the recording is now freely available at Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panel. The panelists engaged in honest, in-depth discussion about cultural humility, cultural competency, and cultural sensitivity. The webinar is designed for students, faculty, and professionals who are engaging in community work domestically or internationally. Please feel free to forward widely to your colleagues and students, as the expert panel recording is freely available to the public.
Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panelist Recording Panelists:
- Dean Cycon, Founder and CEO, Dean’s Beans Organic Coffee Co.
- Paul Ellingstad, Managing Partner, PTI Advisors
- Marie H. Martin, Assistant Director of Education and Training, Vanderbilt University Institute for Global Health
- Natacha Poggio, Founder and Director, Design Global Change; Assistant Professor, Graphic Design, Lamar University
- Jana Zindell, Chief Programs Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
More in "New Resources"
- 30th Anniversary Edition of the PACDC Magazine
- New Policy Paper: Health Equity Policy Framework
- New Book: Literacy Is Liberation: Working Toward Justice Through Culturally Relevant Teaching
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.