Apply for the Lindy Award for Excellence in K-16 Partnerships – Apr 22
Posted by PHENND on March 8, 2022
The Phillip B. Lindy Award aims to recognize a collaborative partnership between at least one K-12 school and one university. This award will be given to the entire partnership, not an individual. Phil Lindy valued collaboration and communication among diverse stakeholders in order to maximize impact.
Through establishing the K-16 Partnerships Network at PHENND, he hoped to bring that philosophy to the world of university-school partnerships. The Lindy Award seeks to honor partnerships that focus on meeting articulated school and community needs and that have goals for long-term commitment. At the 2022 K-16 Partnerships Network June Institute, $2,500 total will be given to selected K-16 Partnerships to enhance the mission and vision of the partnership (e.g., partner meetings, collaborative technologies, trainings, celebrations, outreach).
Organizations must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible:
• Must be located in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, or Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania or Burlington, Gloucester, Camden and Atlantic Counties in New Jersey.
• Partnership must include at least one K-12 school and one Institution of Higher Education (IHE) partner.
• Application must be co-written, submitted and accepted by at least one university staff/faculty member and one K-12 staff member/teacher.
• Yearly program budgets cannot exceed $100,000.
In your application, please focus on:
• Process (i.e., how did the partnership begin, how is it maintained?)
• The objectives and outcomes of the partnership.
• The roles of each partner (school and university)
Apply here. Please submit your application by Friday, April 22, 2022.
Questions? Contact Janine Wright at email@example.com or 215-573-2379.
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- Apply for the Lindy Award for Excellence in K-16 Partnerships – Apr 21
- Webinar: Nurturing Transfer Aspirations through a Digital Storytelling Collaboration – Mar 30
- AmeriCorps College and Career Coaches, Promise Corps
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.