Anti-Racism Community of Practice – Oct 11
Posted by Campus Compact on October 5, 2021
The Anti-Racism Community of Practice (CoP) will focus on the ways white supremacy and racism manifest in ourselves and in our practice and how to undo racism in our work and spheres of influence.
This CoP will meet biweekly for six (6) 120-minute sessions between mid-October to early January 2022. The specific meeting time and dates for each CoP can be found below. Meetings will take place online via Zoom using a webcam. Participants will need access to high speed internet, a webcam, and an ability to (or willingness to learn how to) use Zoom.
- Aaliyah Baker, PhD, Associate Professor, Cardinal Stritch University
- Nuala Boyle, Director, Equity & Access in Experiential Education, Nazareth College
- John Reiff, PhD, Director Civic Learning and Engagement, Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Marisol Morales, EdD, Vice President for Network Leadership, Campus Compact
Application deadline: October 11, 2021
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Lights On Afterschool: Celebrate Afterschool Programs & Staff – Oct 25&28
- Webinar: Student Outcomes Beyond Completion: National Findings From the 2021 Strada Alumni Survey – Oct 27
- Essential Jobs, Inequality, and “Dirty Work”: A Book Talk with Eyal Press – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.