Annual Philadelphia Anchors for Growth and Equity Summit – Dec 12
Posted by Economy League of Greater Philadelphia on November 26, 2019
Join us for the Annual PAGE Summit!
Thu, December 12, 2019
2:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
Temple University Mitten Hall
North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
About this Event
You’re invited to the Annual Philadelphia Anchors for Growth and Equity Summit on Dec 12th, 2019!
Join us to:
- Meet local, diverse businesses;
- Network with buyers from Philadelphia’s leading hospitals and universities;
- Learn about PAGE – the Economy League initiative leveraging local university and hospital purchasing to drive local jobs and business growth!
Who We Are
Philadelphia Anchors for Growth and Equity (PAGE) brings together institutional buyers from Philadelphia hospitals and universities and connects them to local and diverse businesses, as a way of stimulating Philadelphia’s economy.
We invite you to join us for the Annual PAGE Summit to network with procurement directors from major institutions and leaders from Philadelphia’s business, civic, government communities; to reflect and applaud program successes from the previous year and to look to the future of how procurement can be used to revitalize the economy and reduce poverty.
- Plenary session discussing PAGE’s progress and entrepreneur success stories;
- Panel discussing how business can prepare to work in anchor supply chains;
- Networking session with institutional purchasers to give local and diverse businesses an opportunity to connect with institutional buyers.
We hope you can join us in December!
Learn more and register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-philadelphia-anchors-for-growth-and-equity-summit-tickets-77877017255
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- INVITATION to Participate in Remake Learning Days – Jan 26 & Feb 2
- Virtual Event: Beyond the Dream: The Enduring Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. – Jan 31
- Virtual Town Hall: Election Integrity and Voting Rights: Should We Rewrite the Rules? – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.