Annual Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools National Symposium!
Posted by on September 24, 2007
Register for EPA?s 8th Annual Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools National Symposium! Visit http://www.iaqsymposium.com today!
We know you are committed to ensure good indoor air quality (IAQ) in America?s schools, as demonstrated by your past attendance at the EPA?s Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools (IAQ TfS) National Symposium. Please continue and expand your commitment by returning to Washington D.C. December 6-8, 2007, for the 8th Annual IAQ TfS National Symposium.
Visit http://www.iaqsymposium.com for further details and registration. Anyone and everyone interested in school environmental health is welcome to attend, including school board officials, administrators, architects, school nurses, teachers, facility managers and staff, school and health association members, and parents.
Attend the Symposium to learn proven strategies for success! Significantly expanded since your last attendance, the Symposium now features the new Envisioning Excellence document that presents the Framework for Effective School IAQ Programs and five profiles in excellence to demonstrate it. The contemporary faculty programs featured in this document will also be attending the Symposium to answer your questions and provide further insight into their stories. This year?s event also includes stimulating interactive sessions and special technical sessions to address a variety of topics including mold, risk communication, green cleaning, asthma, and radon.
Join over 500 of your peers to:
* Learn the latest research linking school IAQ to student health and performance;
* Participate in pertinent problem-solving discussions with peer faculty;
* Share best practices for launching and maintaining IAQ management programs;
* Celebrate the 2007 IAQ TfS Award Winners.
- Save the Date: Community Schools Fundamentals Conference – Oct 25-28
- Call for Proposals: AAC&U Virtual Conference on Transforming STEM Higher Education – Jul 12
- UChicago 2021 Summer Institute for Educators: Global and Local Inequities: Reflections of the COVID-19 Pandemic – Jun 23,24,28,29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.