Anger Management Series, Institute for Community Justice
Posted by Institute for Community Justice on January 24, 2023
The Institute for Community Justice (ICJ) presents its Anger Management Series. Classes are held every Monday from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM with a lunch break. This series is designed for those impacted by mass incarceration. Participants successfully completing this 6-week program will earn a certificate of completion recognized by probation/parole and the judicial system. Transportation assistance based on need will be provided.
Participants will learn:
- What triggers their anger
- To understand the difference between healthy anger and unhealthy anger
- How to better communicate to get their needs met
- Situaltional management techniques
- How to manage anxiety and stress
Location: 1207 Chestnut Street, Floor 2, Philadelphia, PA 19107
To register contact: Mr Bond at email@example.com or 215-525-8622 or call ICJ at 215-525-0460
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.