AmeriCorps Week Budgeting & Credit Workshop
Posted by PHENND on March 12, 2018
Managing your finances and credit can be stressful but it doesn’t have to be. Attend the financial literacy training for AmeriCorps Week 2018 hosted by Clarifi and learn:
- The importance of using credit responsibly
- Tactics to build and maintain your credit
- How to create a spending plan and set an allowance
- How to get started with a savings plan
We’re in it together. Be ready for open and candid conversations about managing your money!
Thursday, March 15th
3:00pm to 5:00pm
3624 Market Street
Suite 5W, Philadelphia, PA 19104
This event is intended for current AmeriCorps members.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PCPR Monthly Meeting (Virtual): Tech Majors and Careers – Dec 15
- Save the Date: Black Generational Wealth Series 2023 – Feb 25
- The Longest Night 2022: find comfort in the midst of your struggles – Dec 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.