AmeriCorps Promotional Materials
Posted by AmeriCorps NCCC North Central Region on September 28, 2021
AmeriCorps is an excellent professional development opportunity for young adults exploring their career options. If you teach, coach, guide or mentor young adults, ages 16-26, get free AmeriCorps NCCC promotional materials delivered right to your doorstep. Materials include NCCC brochures, flyers, postcards, pens, and more for you to share with the young adults in your network who may be considering service with AmeriCorps.
To place your order, choose one of the following options:
1. Order materials yourself by clicking here, creating an account, and adding items to your cart.
2. Email NCCCMedia@cns.gov with your name, shipping address, phone number, and the number of students you work with. We’ll put in an order for you with everything you need to promote AmeriCorps NCCC opportunities.
NOTE: All AmeriCorps NCCC items will be delivered via UPS at no cost to you.
More in "New Resources"
- New Report: The Impact of Vote-By-Mail Policies on Voter Turnout.
- New Installments: Civics for Change Series, Andrew Goodman Foundation
- United Way: New Nonprofit Resources Open for Registration – Oct 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.