AmeriCorps Emergency Fund Coordinator
The Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service (MOCEVS) is committed to increasing long term, sustainable civic engagement throughout the city. To support this goal, we offer a variety of training opportunities for community members, nonprofit partners and City agencies. In addition, we support internal and cross-sector convening and collaboration to reduce silos and increase efficiency and efficacy of engagement and volunteer programs and tactics. MOCEVS is housed within the Mayor’s Office of Public Engagement. We are recruiting for an AmeriCorps Emergency Fund Coordinator!
This new position will support our Office’s work to reduce barriers and expand national service opportunities in Philadelphia. This new AmeriCorps Emergency Fund Coordinator will directly support AmeriCorps members facing challenges during their term of service.
Qualified individuals will have:
- Excellent people-centered skills with a trauma-informed lens and an understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion principles
- Project management skills with an eye to detail and time management
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.