AmeriCorp Volunteer with Claymobile, The Clay Studio
Posted by The Clay Studio on July 26, 2022
The Clay Studio is seeking an Americorp Volunteer through the Notre Dame Mission Volunteers
SEPTEMBER 1, 2022-JULY 28, 2023 1700 HR SERVICE TERM
- Support The Clay Studio’s community outreach program, Claymobile, by directly working with students and teaching artists in schools, community centers, older adult centers, and social service agencies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of The Clay Studio’s new arts based after school program.
- Assist with community events such as the Claymobile Creations student gallery show, the Philadelphia teacher open house, and free family art making days by spreading the word to the community and engaging guests on event days.
- Collaborate with the Claymobile and after school team on processing student artwork and completing studio tasks.
THE BENEFITS :
Living Stipend: $16,502 (pre-tax) Segal Education Award: $6,495 Eligible Student Loan Forbearance Health Care
Professional Development Community Support
Orientation & Mid-Year Conference
TO APPLY CONTACT:
- Education Supervisor, Puentes de Salud
- Clinical Lab Assistant at CHOP, Training & Job Opportunity – Dec 14
- Bilingual Collective Impact Coordinator, Ceiba
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.