American Cities Rebuilding 2021, A Virtual Conversation Series – Oct 19-22
Posted by The WNET Group on October 19, 2021
Cities represent much of this nation’s heart and soul, the nerve centers of culture, innovation and economic growth, the homes to immigrants new and old, as well as the communities that write much of America’s storylines, past and future.
American Cities Rebuilding 2021 will explore where our cities stand and where they are headed during this unprecedented time. In the face of a seemingly unrelenting pandemic and ongoing social divisions, what are the strategies to build better and more sustainable cities? What are the success stories in healthcare, education, housing and other spheres, and what made them so? What role do the private sector, non-profits, and local, state and federal governments each play?
Join us online for insightful and informative conversations to explore solutions and ideas that offer our cities their paths forward:
- Daily content from 12pm ET to 3:00pm ET.
- Panel discussions on pressing topics
- Interviews with civic and thought leaders
- “5-minutes with … ” highlights
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: How to Turn your Nonprofit into a Donor Retention Powerhouse – Jan 19
- Webinar: The Quiet Inequity: Disability Discrimination and Ableism in the Nonprofit – Dec 13
- Might Writers North, Programs for Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.