All My Friends Vaccination Campaign for Students and Youth
Posted by Rise on June 15, 2021
We are thrilled to announce the launch of All My Friends, Rise’s campaign to encourage students and youth to get the COVID-19 vaccine. According to recent data from the CDC, fewer than 10% of 18-24 year olds have received the vaccine, and youth vaccination programs are essential to ending the COVID-19 pandemic and facilitating a safe return to campus this fall.
- Raffling $10,000 worth of scholarships, along with other incentives and fun prizes, to help recently vaccinated students pay for college or pay off student loan debt (enter via Rise’s vaccine portal).
- Hiring and training 100+ Rise Vaccine Ambassadors leading relational organizing efforts to educate and mobilize peers to get vaccinated in their communities.
- Deploying regional managers to oversee Rise’s Vaccine Ambassadors and develop creative educational and engagement strategies for youth vaccination.
- Publishing a comprehensive guide educating students and youth about the COVID-19 vaccines and dispelling common misinformation and myths about the vaccines.
- Launching a comprehensive digital advertising program on Snapchat to reach hundreds of thousands of youth in the Atlanta and Detroit metropolitan areas.
If you are interested in learning more about these efforts or partnering with Rise on youth vaccine education and mobilization, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Max Lubin at email@example.com. You can also follow Rise on Instagram and Twitter.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civic Innovation Scholars – Nov 15
- Webinar: Modern Methods for Attracting New and More Diverse Audiences – Nov 3
- For College Students: National Week of Deliberation – Nov 1-6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.