ALL IN Democracy Challenge: Nominate Outstanding Educators and Students, Deadline July 1
Posted by ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge on May 14, 2019
The ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge seeks nominations for awards recognizing outstanding contributions to improving college student democratic engagement. We invite you to nominate educators and students for one of the following — Standout Faculty Award, Standout Administrator Award, Standout Student Award.
We seek nominations of individuals whose exemplary leadership helps students form the habits of active and informed citizenship. Nominees should:
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to improving civic learning, political engagement, and voter participation.
- Work to make democratic participation a core institutional value.
- Provide leadership and work collaboratively with others beyond their own program or department.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies and programming inside and outside of the classroom.
- Advance the mission of the ALL IN Challenge.
Nominees must be from an ALL IN Challenge participating campus. Members of the Challenge’s Awards Selection Committee will select the winners and winners will be announced at the ALL IN Challenge Awards Ceremony on November 11, 2019, in Washington, DC. Nominations are due July 1, 2019.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civic Innovation Scholars – Nov 15
- Webinar: Modern Methods for Attracting New and More Diverse Audiences – Nov 3
- For College Students: National Week of Deliberation – Nov 1-6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.