Aim High grants for middle school after school programs – Jan 24
Posted by New York Life Foundation on January 7, 2020
The New York Life Foundation is seeking applicants for its Aim High local grant program to support afterschool, summer, or expanded learning programs serving middle schoolers. A total of 26 grant awards will be made nationwide. Take a look to see which grant category is a good fit for you, and apply!
Three grant categories:
- $100,000 – 8 grants of $50,000 per year over the span of two years will go to OST programs with annual program budgets of $250,000 or more and annual organizational budgets of $500,000 or more.
- $50,000 – 8 grants of $25,000 per year over the span of two years will go to OST programs with annual organizational budgets of $250,000 or more.
- $15,000 – 10 awards of $15,000 over one year will go to OST programs with annual organizational budgets of $150,000 or more with a focus on addressing opioid and other substance misuse in their community by helping youth develop protective factors and employing approaches that support youth affected by trauma and adverse childhood experiences.
Read the full application and eligibility requirements to learn more about this opportunity. Applications are due January 24, 2020.
RFP homepage: http://www.afterschoolalliance.org/awards.cfm
The Aim High program is part of the New York Life Foundation’s ongoing investment in middle school OST programs to help eighth-graders reach ninth grade on time. Since 2013, the New York Life Foundation has invested more than $45 million in national middle school OST efforts.
Information for prospective applicants is available at http://3to6.co/AimHigh2020, including the application and eligibility requirements. Questions from applicants should be directed to [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application, and wish you good luck!
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Early Childhood Education – Jan 16
- mental health care research – Jan 15
- Evidence for Action: Innovative Research to Advance Racial Equity
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.