ADVANCE: a Beginning to Healing and Action – Conference Recordings
Posted by Generocity on November 24, 2020
ADVANCE: a Beginning to Healing and Action – Rising through the pandemic, economic shock, systemic injustices and traumatic disruptions
Over a half dozen speakers and hundreds of participants convened last week for the second annual, and first-ever virtual, ADVANCE conference. We came together to:
- Participate in lively discussions among peers and grow networks
- Hear from local leaders like Alberto Ibargüen, President and CEO Knight Foundation, and Samantha Matlin, Scattergood Foundation’s Vice President of Learning and Community Impact
- Gain new insights and approaches to alleviate poverty, fight injustice, advocate effectively for communities of color, and more.
Did You Miss the Event or Some Sessions? Not to worry! We’ve posted recordings of the day’s speakers and sessions. Watch the sessions.
More in "New Resources"
- New Book: Literacy Is Liberation: Working Toward Justice Through Culturally Relevant Teaching
- New Report: 2022 State of Nonprofit Digital Engagement
- New Article: After the pandemic disrupted their high school educations, students are arriving at college unprepared
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.