Administrative Associate (Part-Time), PACDC
The Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations (PACDC) is the leading voice of equitable neighborhood revitalization in Philadelphia. As a membership association, PACDC fosters strong community development corporations and nonprofit community organizations by enhancing their skills and advocating for resources and policies to create a just and inclusive Philadelphia. We have either led, or been directly involved in, advocacy that won more than $640 million in new local dollars for affordable housing and community economic development over the last six years, and our Community Development Leadership Institute has trained over 3,000 people since its founding in 2013. Together, PACDC and our members help create an equitable city where every Philadelphian lives, works, and thrives in a neighborhood that offers an excellent quality of life.
The Administrative Associate will work closely with the Director of Administration and Human Resources and other staff to provide assistance with bookkeeping and events, and general office support. This position reports to the Director of Administration and Human Resources.
- Support bookkeeping including, bill processing, bank deposits, and invoicing
- Support Admin/HR, including office supply management, office maintenance requests and organizational development initiatives (i.e. PACDC’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts).
- Assist with multiple aspects of annual events, including Annual Gala and Awards Ceremony and Equitable Development Conference
- Support PACDC Board and Membership via phone calls, site visits, and minute taking
- Coordinate meeting logistics and provide facilitation resources to staff
- Provide general support to staff, including mailing assistance, database/website support and running errands
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Adept at Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to self-start and prioritize work
- Familiarity with databases, web posting and Survey Monkey a plus
- Familiarity with Philadelphia’s neighborhoods
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively to create an equitable Philadelphia
Compensation & How to Apply
This is a non-exempt 20 hour a week position that pays $20 per hour. Benefits include pro-rated Paid Time Off, Employer 401k contribution after one year of employment, professional development, commuter benefits, schedule flexibility, access to a pilot Wellness Fund, and a supportive working environment.
Please EMAIL resume and cover letter with the subject heading “Administrative Associate” to: firstname.lastname@example.org (No phone calls, please. We are only accepting resumes via email)
PACDC embraces diversity and inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- 9th Grade Summer Bridge ELA Teacher, Steppingstone Scholars
- Data Collectors (Part-Time), Fab Youth Philly – May 30
- Summer STEM Staff Person (Part-Time), McKinney Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.