Administrative Assistant, Turning Point for Children
Posted by Public Health Management Corporation on October 25, 2022
Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) is proud to be a leader in public health. PHMC requires that all employees are fully COVID-19 vaccinated by the first day of employment. We will offer the Covid-19 vaccination at no cost, via our Health Centers.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Program Director and is responsible for day-to-day management of office activities within the program. This position is responsible for providing and coordinating administrative support for the Director and other staff. This person is also responsible for performing general functions and duties to support the daily operations of the program.
- Provide administrative and management support to Program Director and staff as needed, including data entry, clerical functions, maintenance of program inventory, shipping, planning and organization of events etc.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Assist with all documentation needed for authorization and billing, and create and maintain client records.
- Monitor, order and distribute office supplies and program material through an organized inventory process.
- Take notes during meetings and conference calls and prepare summaries.
- Supporting the preparation of all reports internal and external.
- Create and format standardized forms.
- Coordinate availability and distribution of all forms.
- Coordinate orientation of new staff concerning administrative and office procedures.
- Schedule and organize meetings as required.
- Route all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Interact with program participants and other community based agencies.
- Provide support for timekeeping and payroll preparation as needed.
- Provide other support services and duties as needed and assigned.
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.