Accessing SNAP! Info Session
Posted by Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition on January 29, 2018
Benefits Access Coalition holds SNAP information session
You are invited to the first meeting of the Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition on February 1, 2018, 2:00 – 4:30 pm. on Accessing SNAP!
Learn the nuts and bolts of SNAP (Click HERE to register!)
Accessing SNAP! will cover SNAP eligibility, the application process, how to calculate the correct SNAP benefit, and the appeal process. Learn from knowledgeable experts from Community Legal Services of Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger. No prior knowledge of the SNAP program is required.
Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition
The Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition is a forum where Philadelphia based social service providers, case managers, enrollment specialists, policy analysts, community organizations and residents can come together to:
• Learn about program eligibility and application requirements;
• Keep up-to-date on any proposed changes at the federal and state level;
• Create networks to share problems encountered in the field and best practices;
• Work with legislators and policymakers to improve access to critical social safety net programs.
Date and Time
Thursday, February 1, 2018, 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Community Behavioral Health, 801 Market Street, Room 1154A
Enter on North 8th Street.
The Coalition will offer quarterly training sessions in 2018. Come share your ideas for future training topics!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.