Academic Office Manager, Cristo Rey High School
Posted by Cristo Rey Philadelphia High School on February 1, 2022
Cristo Rey Philadelphia High School, a college preparatory, Catholic school for students of all faiths, nurtures and challenges young people to recognize and realize their full potential. Founded in 2012 and based in a beautiful campus in the Tioga neighborhood of Philadelphia, the school serves over 525 students in grades 9-12, drawing from low-income households across the city of Philadelphia as well as Camden.
Each student participates in the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP), an integral part of the Cristo Rey model in which every student works one day a week throughout their four years at the school. This program helps prepare graduates for a successful start to their career after college completion.
Cristo Rey Philadelphia High School is seeking an Academic Office Manager to join our team of highly motivated and mission-driven professionals. The Academic Office Manager will support the daily operations of the Academic Team and the physical Office, presenting a high achievement culture for all staff, students, visitors, and parents. The Academic Office Manager will be responsible for designing and executing the needs of the office to ensure the Academic Team is set up for success. The Academic Office Manager will report to the Assistant Principal of Academics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the physical office space, including interfacing with the school operations team and coordination of appropriate vendors.
- Manage office vendors, purchasing, logistics, and technology needs of the office/staff.
- Screen visitors, phone calls, emails, or physical mail.
- Answer general inquiries, direct, and screen phone calls.
- Create and maintain databases such as Excel, for student records, school equipment inventory etc.
- Aide in assessment planning and coordination for standardized testing.
- Assist with student attendance, absence, and tardy tracking.
- Fulfill internal and external student records requests using the Student Information System.
- Aide in student enrollment process for school in regard to paperwork completion and follow up phone calls.
- Support in planning and implementation of professional Development training, staff appreciation events, school open house, etc.
- Support communication procedures within the school in relation to the annual calendar.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Assistant Group Supervisor Aide Seasonal Summer 2022 (Full-Time Temporary)
- Gaudenzia Job Fair, Wilmington, DE – Jun 2
- Bicycle Coalition Youth Cycling Program Coordinator – Jun 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.