AAC&U 2022 Annual Meeting: On Demand Access
The whirlwind that is the end of the academic year is coming to a close. With this end comes opportunity. Specifically, the opportunity to catch up on what you might have missed at the American Association of Colleges & Universities (AAC&U) ! We are currently offering to 80+ sessions recorded during the Annual Meeting, including all plenary sessions, the Pre-Conference Symposium, and the Forum on Open Learning and ePortfolios.
Program tracks include:
- Whole-Person Development and Campus Well-Being
- Addressing Racialized Practices
- Curricular and Pedagogical Innovation
- Liberal Education and Democracy
- Global and Civic Learning
- Undergraduate STEM Reform
- Equity and Student Success
Click here for a preview of what our closing plenary speaker, Heather McGhee, had to say about the notion of a “zero sum game” when it comes to racism and inequality during her session “The Sum of Us.” Heather’s is just one of many thought-provoking presentations now available to watch at your convenience.
More in "New Resources"
- Phila. STEM Education Directories: Opportunities for Educators, Students, and Families
- Free Resources for Improving Diversity In Open Source STEM Projects
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.