Webinar: A New Semester for Civic Engagement Opportunities – Jan 12
Posted by Campus Election Engagement Project on January 12, 2021
Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) is continuing our webinar series for faculty and staff on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 12pm EST, A New Semester for Civic Engagement Opportunities.
We will continue this series of webinars every second Tuesday of the month at noon, so please feel free to use the link above to register for upcoming sessions.
Future faculty and staff webinars:
- Volunteering: Where to Start and How to Do It, February 9
- Off-Year Elections; Why Should Students Care?, March 9
- Reducing Political Tension in the Classroom, April 13
- How to Keep Students Civically Engaged over Summer, May 11
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Nominate a Student to Enter the The I Am Philly Contest – Apr 14
- Teaching in Higher Education Certificate for Teachers and Professionals
- Webinar: Re-Envisioning Publicly Engaged Scholarship in Promotion and Tenure – Feb 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.