A Call for Inquiry and Collaboration
Posted by on April 26, 2002
Come Join Us!
* Consider questions of social action and technology literacy with other Philadelphia teachers
* Share resources that support service learning and technology integration
* Brainstorm potential ways to collaborate around shared interests in 2002-2003
DATE: June 27th
TIME: 3:00-5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: University of Pennsylvania, Graduate School of Education,
3700 Walnut Street, Room 202
Food will be provided!
Try to bring someone else from your school with you!
Please RSVP to Angie at 215-898-5186 to confirm your attendance
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 68th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies – Oct 11
- PHL AC Alumni Chapter Vision for National Service Event – Sep 22
- PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.