95th Annual School Health Conference – Jul 19-21
Posted by American School Health Association on May 18, 2021
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for ASHA’s Virtual 95th Annual School Health Conference- July 19, 20, and 21
Join us for an exploration of the impacts of COVID-19 on student and staff health and well-being and learn how we can work together to ensure student success.
What can you expect?
- Opening remarks to set the stage for a panel discussion of the return to school and efforts to work together to provide a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Session on school health advocacy, a convening of state leaders, and an opportunity to explore tailored solutions through a World Café.
- Plenary sessions examining the inequities exacerbated by COVID-19 on student and staff health and provide tools for overcoming and making up for lost time.
- Poster presentations on cutting-edge research, emerging issues, and innovative programs.
Opportunities to connect and network.
For more information, the session agenda, and to register visit the Conference Site.
- Ohio Campus Compact Annual Meeting – Aug 5-6
- Best Practices for Youth Development Virtual Conference – Jul 30
- Call for Manuscripts: Metropolitan Universities Journal, Community Engagement at Academic Health Centers – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.