Grant for people coming out of prison
Posted by City of Philadelphia on April 20, 2021
City offers $500 to support people discharged from city prisons
The Office of Reentry Partnerships in the City of Philadelphia is offering $500.00 to support reentry from the Department of Prisons. Folks are eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- Released from Philadelphia Department of Prisons since 03/01/2020
- Philadelphia resident
- Have annual gross income equal to or less than $33,000.00 in 2020
- Have or will have a bank account, mobile banking account, or reloadable debit card
For more information, download a flyer with details (in English and Spanish) here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Apply to College Together – Philadelphia’s New College Experience!
- NEW ESL Classes at District 1199C – Jul 2021
- What’s Your Tree Story Photo Challenge – May 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.