Free COVID-19 Courses – CDC Guideline for Schools, Day Camps, Businesses & Child Care Centers
Posted by CyberWorx on May 5, 2020
CypherWorx (https://cypherworx.com/) has created FOUR mini courses filled with useful information based on CDC guidelines as well as downloadable PDFs (check lists for cleaning, posters with information about how to correctly use protective wear and more!) to help guide Schools & Day Camps, Early Childcare Centers that are RE-opening, Small Business and Child Care Centers that REMAIN open:
- Schools & Day Camps: https://rise.articulate.com/share/nrm7Eu_z3bGckbE8GZtegVksOVj5jlrr#/
- RE-opening Early Childcare Centers: https://rise.articulate.com/share/7hScY6-7YAimNsJr8aoyGKwKqoIu7GRv#/
- Small Businesses and Employers: https://rise.articulate.com/share/66P-gEG4fsNfdNPgFyjfE4N7Zi4VwsGP#/
- Child Care Centers That Remain Open: https://rise.articulate.com/share/CxEAaSmCg4vI9W2FEqq3qNIRbSk5IUM-#/
More in "New Resources"
- College Signing Day Virtual Summit 2021 Recording
- Supporting College Students with Experience in Foster Care
- The Real Price of College: How Using the Negative Expected Contribution Can Better Support Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.