4th Annual Fighting Asthma Disparities Summit & Panel Discussion
Posted by on February 06, 2012
The Community Asthma Prevention Program cordially invites you to
The 4th Annual Fighting Asthma Disparities Summit & Panel Discussion
• Current knowledge about effective interventions to reduce asthma disparities and where gaps in knowledge exist
• Identification and treatment of preschoolers with asthma
• Healthy home environment strategies
• Strategies for improving child care and school environments
Keynote Speaker: Noreen Clark, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Chronic Disease Management
University of Michigan
Friday, March 16, 2012 • 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
3535 Market St., 16th Floor • Philadelphia, PA 19104
Please RSVP by Friday, March 9, 2012by calling 215-590-5261.
Registration fee: $30 • Students with ID: $15
If you have further questions, you may contact CAPP at 215-590-5261.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- One Book One Philadelphia Finale: Author Conversation – Jun 22
- PA Student Voting Summit Fall 2023 – Presentation Proposal and Tabling Request Form – Jul 31
- PA Student Voting Summit Fall 2023, Interest Form – Oct 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.