Call for Submission: Currents in Teaching and Learning
Posted by Worcester State University on May 12, 2014
CURRENTS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING
SPECIAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Volume 7, Number 1, Fall 2014
Currents in Teaching and Learning is a peer-reviewed electronic journal published semi-annually by Worcester State University. Non-specialist and jargon-free, we seek to foster exchanges among reflective teacher-scholars across the disciplines in higher education.
Currents invites submissions on the topic of Service Learning in Higher Education for its Fall 2014 special issue, including:
* Short reports from different disciplines on classroom practices (2850-5700)
* Longer research, theoretical, or conceptual articles, and explorations of issues and challenges facing teachers today (5700-7125 words).
* Book and website reviews.
We welcome both individual and group submissions. All submissions must be original, previously unpublished work. Submissions received after these dates will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Submissions Deadline, Volume 7, Number 1 (Fall 2014): May 15th, 2014.
For more information about Currents, please visit http://www.worcester.edu/currents
- College Leadership Summit – Nov 5
- IARSLCE 2021 Virtual Gathering: Reflections on a Tumultuous Time and an Invitation to Gather – Nov 15-17
- Call for Proposals: Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) Conference – Nov 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.