21st CCLC Out of School Time Coordinator, Oxford Circle Christian Comm Dev Assoc
Posted by on August 06, 2012
21st CCLC Out of School Time Coordinator
Last day to apply: August 15, 2012
Based in the Oxford Circle neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA, the Oxford Circle Christian Community Development Association (OCCCDA) is seeking a 21st CCLC Out of School Time Coordinator. The mission of OCCCDA is “to extend healing and hope in the Oxford Circle community, believing that God’s purpose of reconciling all people to Jesus leads us to minister on spiritual, physical, social & economic levels.” The 21st CCLC Out of School Time Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing the daily activities of the out of school program (School year – Mondays – Fridays from 3:00-6:00pm and Summer – Mondays – Thursdays 9:00-3:00pm for six weeks) including supervision of staff/volunteers. Position is 30 hours per week (job will be reevaluated for FT beginning June 2013). Pay based on experience.
1. Plan and implement daily out of school program activities (55%)
2. Supervise staff/volunteers assisting with daily activities (10%)
3. Develop relationships and partnerships with the participants’ parents and schools (5%)
4. Work with staff to develop yearly service plan for youth enrolled in out of school program (5%)
5. Develop (and/or review) curriculum for designated instruction sessions (5%)
6. Ensure that accurate and current documentation is maintained as needed for OCCCDA evaluation and funders (10%)
7. Work with Out of School Time program partners and ensure that services are provided as outlined in MOU (5%)
8. Work with other staff to develop a network of social service and support agencies which provide services to community families (5%)
§ A commitment to the Oxford Circle community and the holistic vision of the OCCCDA.
§ Bachelor’s degree in Education, Creative Arts, or related field (or equivalent) and five (5) years’ experience working with children and youth. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
§ Provide current clearances (child abuse and criminal) upon employment and obtain a CPR and First Aid Certification within 3 months of employment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume via mail or e-mail to: Program Director, Oxford Circle CCDA, 900 E. Howell Street, Philadelphia, PA 19149
- Communications and Outreach Coordinator, Pendle Hill – Jul 18
- Annual Fund Officer, Pendle Hill – Jul 20
- TRiO College Access Program Coordinator, Phila. Education Fund
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.