2022 Virtual Institute on Engaged and Integrative Learning – May 10
It can be challenging to bring a team together on campus to develop and plan efforts to integrate engaged learning across curricular and co-curricular initiatives. The 2022 Virtual Institute on Engaged and Integrative Learning (IEIL), July 11-22, 2022, provides your team with the time, resources, and support needed to create, advance, or reimagine such efforts. The Institute provides teams with strategies and pedagogies for engaged learning where students will make connections across their entire experience.
Click here to learn about the goals of the Institute.
The curriculum for this Institute follows five themes:
- Theme 1: Innovative Pedagogies for Engaged and Integrative Learning
- Theme 2: Application and Alignment of Community-Engaged Learning Across Campus
- Theme 3: Assessment of Engaged and Integrative Learning
- Theme 4: Leadership for Engaged and Integrative Learning
- Theme 5: Embedding Signature Work throughout Student Experiences
To learn more about recommendations for team members and the application process, click here.
Accepting Applications through May 10.
- Hybrid Nonprofit Management Institute 2022: Bridging the Divide – Sep 13-15
- Submit a Proposal: Transforming Student Support: Best Practices in Collegiate Recovery – Jun 8
- Pulitzer Center 2022 Virtual Conference: Reporting the Climate Crisis – Jun 9-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.