2022 Trans Resilience Fund – Jun 16 or 21
Posted by Gender Justice Fund on June 14, 2022
Gender Justice Fund is pleased to announce that we are once again offering grants of $5,000, $10,000, or $20,000 to grassroots groups and nonprofits serving trans communities in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. Organizations do not have to be incorporated as a 501 (c) (3) or have a fiscal sponsor to apply.
Interested applicants are encouraged to attend one of the following information sessions:
- Information Session 1: Thursday, June 16 at 10:00 AM on Zoom (Register here)
- Information Session 2: Tuesday, June 21 at 5:30 PM on Zoom (Register here)
Questions can be directed to Gender Justice Fund at [email protected].
Application Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2022, 5:00 pm
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Early Childhood Education – Jan 16
- mental health care research – Jan 15
- Evidence for Action: Innovative Research to Advance Racial Equity
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.