2022 Student Voting Resources
October 3-7, 2022, was National Voter Education Week (NVEW), an open-source campaign to help voters bridge the gap between registering to vote and actually casting a ballot. NVEW strives to help voters overcome common barriers to become confident voters and ambassadors of voting in their own communities for every election.
In case you missed the NVEW activities, here are some student voting resources:
- ALL IN’s Nonpartisan Student Voting Group Report | ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge
- Students Learn Students Vote Coalition
- Online Guide for First-Time Voters | Student Training & Education in Public Service (STEPS)
- Get Out the Student Vote
- The Campus Vote Project
- Nonpartisan Voter Guides
- Campus Vote PA Guide
More in "New Resources"
- Live the Legacy Podcast
- USDA Proposes Science Driven Updates to Foods Provided Through WIC
- What the Fact?! Teaching Guide
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.