2022 FALL CAUSALITY BRAND GRANT – Oct 28
Posted by Causality on October 25, 2022
Apply for pro bono and partial pro bono services grants for branding, creative services and web site design.
Full and matching grants are available! We offer both full (pro bono) and matching (partial, funding requirement of 50%) service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access our services at no or low cost. Recent awards have ranged in value of services from $500 – $14,000.
These service grants are open to nonprofits, government agencies, national service, education and other qualifying organizations. We work with organizations like yours to help build your brand with sustainable creative tools and empower you to use them—elevating your brand and enhancing your ability to serve. All grant projects are performed by our staff.
We help make branding, creative services and web site design accessible to qualifying organizations:
- logo identity design/brand development
- creative and graphic design (brochures, annual reports, campaigns, event branding)
- WordPress web site design/build
- infographics, illustrations, presentation decks
Application deadline: October 28, 2022
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Diversity Pathway Intervention Grant Program for legal education – Mar 1
- Stephan D. Weiss Student Mental Health Award – Feb 15
- Housing for Everyone – Feb 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.