2022 Campus Action Plans for Strengthening American Democracy – Dec 15
Posted by ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge on November 30, 2021
ALL IN campuses have three opportunities to submit a 2022 action plan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org:
- December 15, 2021
- May 31, 2022
- November 8, 2022
Resources and support:
- To support your voting coalition in writing a nonpartisan democratic engagement action plan, we encourage you to utilize these resources: Strengthening American Democracy: A Guide for Developing an Action Plan to Increase Civic Learning, Political Engagement, and Voting Rates Among College Students (V.3).
- View the recording of the 2022 Action Planning Prep presentation here.
- Utilize example plans in the ALL IN Resource Hub here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: Unpacking the “Critical” in Reflection: Key Concepts and Good Practices – Feb 18
- Webinar: How Out of School Time Programs Can Help Families Claim the Expanded Child Tax Credit – Feb 2
- Share Your MLK Day Story – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.