2022 ASCD Virtual Leadership Summit – Jan 18-20
Posted by ASCD on December 14, 2021
At ASCD’s Virtual Leadership Summit, January 18–20, 2022, we invite you to join us in building cultural competency, learning to dismantle racial bias, and creating inclusive and equitable classrooms.
Our theme is “Lead to Flourish: Serving the Whole Child & Whole Educator” to remind us that we’re a holistic community that flourishes when we work together. Join us online for ASCD’s largest gathering of education leaders, representing educators from all across the country and at all levels of leadership.
The sessions below are just a sampling of the ones in which we’ll be sharing strategies to address specific areas for districts, schools, and classrooms.
- True Schoolwide Equity Requires a Whole Child and Whole Educator Leadership Mindset
- Beyond Crises: Where’s the Equity?
- Confronting Racial Microaggressions to Increase Awareness, Challenge Bias, and Create Inclusive Environments
- Laying the Foundation for Safe Spaces and Equity: Whole Child Education
- Creating Engaging and Equitable Learning Communities
- The Principal as Chief Empathy Officer: Creating a Culture Where Everyone Grows.
Plus, register by December 17 and get early bird pricing of $199. Regular price of $224 applies as of December 18.
More in "National Conferences & Calls for Proposal"
- Call for Proposals: Engage, Educate, Empower: Men of Color Conference (CCP) – Apr 28
- Call for Proposals: Michigan Journal of Community Service-Learning
- Request for Proposals: HIV Prevention & Education Summit – Apr 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.