2021 Winter Causality Brand #GRANT – Feb 5
Posted by Causality on January 26, 2021
Nonprofit? Government Agency? Education? Call for grant applications for full and matching grants for branding, creative services and web site design.
We work with organizations like yours to help build your brand with sustainable creative tools and empower you to use them—elevating your brand and enhancing your ability to serve. All grant projects are performed by our staff of dedicated professionals.
These service grants are open to #nonprofits, #government agencies, #nationalservice and #education.
Projects available for pro bono/partial pro bono:
• identity design/brand development
• creative and design services (brochures, annual reports, campaigns, event branding)
• WordPress web site design/build
• infographics, illustration, presentations
Full and matching grants are available!
We offer both full (pro bono) and matching (partial, funding requirement of 50%) service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access our services at no or low cost. Recent awards have ranged in value of services from $500 – $17,000.
The application deadline is February 5, 2021. Apply here.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Days of Service Grant Competition to Engage Volunteers – May 16
- Strengthening Black Women Entrepreneurship in Retail: Pilot Design Lab – Apr 30
- Yield Giving Open Call for Nonprofits – May 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.