2021 PACIE Virtual Conference: Global Inclusivity, Justice, and Sustainability – From PA, In PA – Oct 11
The PA Council for International Education (PACIE) 2021 Conference is Virtual and will convene on October 11 with featured speakers followed by deliberate dialogue. Speakers include Giselle Fetterman, Ajay Nair, Melissa Lee, and Daniel and Melanie Foster. It promises to be an excellent community-building experience for everyone interested in a more just, inclusive, and sustainable commonwealth!
Join us for a curated, interactive, day of global reflection and action as we discuss critical topics including campus inclusion, social justice, and sustainable development goals.
- hear from inspiring global leaders from various sectors,
- have the chance to connect with other changemakers and leaders across the state,
- create paths forward for your institution, organization, or community,
- become part of a more globally inclusive Pennsylvania
Date and Time: October 11, 2021, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 68th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies – Oct 11
- PHL AC Alumni Chapter Vision for National Service Event – Sep 22
- PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.