2021 Health Equity Summer Intensive – Jun 7
Posted by UNC School of Medicine on May 25, 2021
Join us for this year’s virtual, live training! The Health Equity Summer Intensive (HESI) aligns with the University of North Carolina Center for Health Equity Research (UNC CHER) mission by creating space for community leaders, health care professionals, and academics to learn new tools for health equity research. The Center is hosting a two-part training on innovative methods and approaches to conducting health equity research. HESI will introduce you to new research methods and tools that help researchers consider equity across all stages of their research, from idea conception, to budgeting, to dissemination.
Who Should Attend?
- Academic Researchers (students, fellows, faculty, scientists and staff engaged in health disparities/health equity research)
- Community Leaders
- Public Policy Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Healthcare Professionals
- Members of Community-Based and Faith-Based Organizations
- Policy Makers
- Learners Interested in Health Equity Research
Dates and Times:
- Part I: June 21 – 22, 2021 | 12:00pm – 5:00pm ET
- Part II: June 28 -29, 2021 | 12:00pm – 5:00pm ET
Register by June 7, 2021.
- 2023 Project Kaleidoscope (PKAL) STEM Leadership Institute – Mar 15
- Call for Proposals: American School Health Association – Feb 17
- Call for Proposals for Edited Book: Pathways of Public Service & Civic Engagement – Feb 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.