2021 Fall Causality Brand #GRANT – Oct 29
Posted by Causality on October 19, 2021
Apply for pro bono and partial pro bono services grants for branding, creative services and web site design. Deadline is October 29, 2021.
These service grants are open to #nonprofits, #government agencies, #nationalservice, #education and other qualifying organizations. We work with organizations like yours to help build your brand with sustainable creative tools and empower you to use them—elevating your brand and enhancing your ability to serve. All grant projects are performed by our staff of dedicated professionals.
We help make branding, creative services and web site design accessible to qualifying organizations:
• identity design/brand development
• creative and design services (brochures, annual reports, campaigns, event branding)
• WordPress web site design/build
• infographics, illustration, presentations
Full and matching grants are available! We offer both full (pro bono) and matching (partial, funding requirement of 50%) service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access our services at no or low cost. Recent awards have ranged in value of services from $500 – $17,000.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Kenneth B. and Mamie P. Clark Fund – Jun 15
- Saucony Run For Good Foundation – Jun 15
- National Grassroots Organizing program – Jun 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.