2021 Bartol Foundation Organizational Grants – Apr 2
Posted by Stockton Rush Bartol Foundation on March 30, 2021
The application for organizational grants is now available on our website. You must request a check-in call or virtual site visit by Friday, April 2, 2021 in order to apply for our May 3, 2021 deadline.
Eligibility: You must be:
- A non-profit organization with a current 501(c)(3) status or have an affiliation with a nonprofit fiscal sponsor.
- Presenting programs focused on community-based, hands-on, in-depth arts education.
- Presenting programs within the City of Philadelphia.
You can read more about what’s the same and what’s different in our application process for 2021 here.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Action Research on Mathematics Teaching Practices Grant – May 1
- Comcast NBCUniversal Local Impact Grants – Apr 21
- Targeted Community Investment Grant (TCIG) – May 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.