2021 ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge Awards Nominations – Jul 1
Posted by ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge on May 18, 2021
The ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge seeks nominations for awards recognizing outstanding contributions to improving nonpartisan college student democratic engagement. Awards will be presented during the 2021 ALL IN Awards Ceremony events taking place virtually in November.
We invite you to submit nominations for our Individual Champion Awards:
- Standout Student
- Standout Administrator
- Standout Faculty Member
- Standout President/Chancellor
- Standout Collegiate Athletic Coach
- Standout Partner Organization
- Standout Local Election Official
Please review awards criteria and rules before submitting any nominations.
DEADLINE: Nominations will be accepted until Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. ET. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civics Unplugged Fellowship – Aug 31
- Free Webinar: Developing Student Voice through Gaming – Aug 11
- Fellows Program for Rising Sophomores Interested in Healthcare/Medicine Careers – Aug 9-20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.