2020 Census Calendar
2020 Census Calendar:
- Mar. 12-20: Households begin receiving heads-up postcards from U.S. Census Bureau
- Mar. 23: Self-response begins via online, by phone, or by mail
- Mar. 30-Apr. 1: Households receive reminders to respond. The U.S. Census Bureau, in collaboration with many nonprofits, will begin counting people experiencing homelessness
- Apr. 1: Census Day
- Apr. 8-16: Final postcard reminders mailed along with paper questionnaires
- May 13-July 31: Census enumerators conduct door-to-door canvassing of households that have not responded
More in "New Resources"
- New Article: Gen Z’s political power: new data gives insight into America’s youngest voters
- 2022 Annual Report, Rebuilding Together Philadelphia
- Mayor’s Commission on People with Disabilities Releases New Guiding Principles
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.