2020-21 Compass Philadelphia Prospective Client Information Session – Apr 29
Posted by Compass Philly on April 21, 2020
Compass is hosting an Information Session on new pro bono consulting opportunities on April 29, 9:30-10:30 AM.
Please join Compass for an Information Session to learn more about Compass Classic Projects. At this Information Session for prospective clients, you will learn:
- How the Compass program works
- What kind of project would be best for your organization
- How to apply for a Compass project
Please register by Wednesday, April 29 at 8:00 a.m. Zoom meeting details will be sent closer to the event date. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-21-compass-philadelphia-prospective-client-information-session-tickets-102117891362
With questions, please contact Megan Tomey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.