2019-20 Repair the World Fellowship Application is Open – Jan 2019
Posted by Repair the World on November 6, 2018
Big News: The 2019-20 Repair the World Fellowship Application is Open!
Get excited and apply, or refer a future changemaker, today. Need a refresh on the details of The Fellowship? We’ve got you covered.
What Is The Fellowship?
The Fellowship is a unique, full-time, 11 month opportunity for individuals ages 21– 26 who are passionate about social justice, community engagement, and meaningful service to recruit and engage the Jewish community to address issues of hunger and education access through volunteering.
What Do Fellows Do?
Fellows will recruit, train, and serve alongside volunteers to bring about real community change. In 2017-18, our Fellows engaged over 25,000 individuals in our programming.
What’s In It For The Fellows?
Some of the perks of being a Fellow include:
- Deep professional training, both with Repair staff and local educators
- Living stipend
- Free housing
- Health insurance
- Fellowship Alumni are eligible for a unique scholarship in pursuit of a graduate degree within Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College of Public Policy, Information Systems and Management.
- An immersive year in Atlanta, Detroit, Miami, New York (Brooklyn & Harlem), Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia.
Our Priority Deadline is January 31, 2019.
Get your application in today.
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.