2018 CUMU Annual Conference: Partnering for Equity
In 2017, the CUMU Annual Conference sold out. A record 400 attendees representing 80+ colleges and universities and 40+ partner organizations convened in Denver.
If this year’s call for proposals is any indication, we anticipate another sold out conference!
Join CUMU for the 2018 CUMU Annual Conference: Partnering for Equity. From the birthplace of community organizing, this year’s conference challenges each of us to reflect on the changing role of our urban-serving institutions in tackling major themes through an equity lens.
- Engaging Presentations—Six presentation formats create more opportunities to have meaningful conversations on important topics.
- Community Experiences—Join our local members on bus tours of the campuses, neighborhoods, and organizations that are leading change in Chicago.
- The Location—The historic Drake Hotel and the Windy City serve as a stimulating backdrop to make new connections and learn from other CUMU members.
Take Advantage of Early Registration Pricing
- Continuums of Service Conference – Mar 14-17
- PA College Admissions Counseling Annual Conf Call for Proposals – Feb 17
- Conference on Diversity, Equity, and Student Success: Can We Handle Truth? – Mar 9-11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.