2018 CommunityWINS Grant Program
Posted by U.S. Conference of Mayors on February 19, 2018
U.S. Conference of Mayors Announces 2018 CommunityWINS Grant Program
The United States Conference of Mayors, in partnership with the Wells Fargo Foundation, has announced a Call for Nominations for the 2018 CommunityWINS grant program.
Launched in 2015 with a $3 million investment from Wells Fargo, the three-year program is focused on accelerating neighborhood revitalization, economic development, and job creation in municipalities across the country. USCM member cities can nominate up to three eligible nonprofit initiatives that address one or more of the following issues:
1) Neighborhood stabilization: Projects designed to stimulate growth and stability while assisting in the removal of blight and the rebuilding of neighborhoods.
2) Economic development: Projects designed to promote business development.
3) Job creation: Projects designed to aid in local job creation or assist in job training.
In 2018, the program will award grants of up to $300,000 to six organizations.
See the USCM website for complete program guidelines and nomination instructi
Deadline: March 16, 2018
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Grant for programs that provide student scholarships – Oct 6
- Energize the Environment – Oct 30
- Climate Intervention Environmental Impact Fund – Nov 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.