2018-19 Repair the World Fellowship Application
Posted by Repair the World on November 20, 2017
The 2018-19 Repair the World Fellowship Application is Open
What Is The Fellowship?
The Fellowship is a unique 11 month opportunity for individuals ages 21 to 26 who are passionate about social justice, community engagement and meaningful service to recruit and engage the Jewish community to address issues of hunger and education access through volunteering.
What Do Fellows Do?
Fellows will recruit, train, and serve alongside volunteers to bring about real community change. In 2016-2017 our Fellows engaged over 25,000 individuals in our programming.
What’s In It For The Fellows?
Repair the World will provide deep professional training, a living stipend, health insurance, communal housing, and other perks. We currently place Fellows in Detroit, Miami, New York (Brooklyn & Harlem), Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia.
Our Priority Deadline is January 29th, get your application in today!
1. READ MORE AND APPLY: Check out our brand new site to learn about the full scope of the Fellowship and start your application here.
2. QUESTIONS?: If you are curious and want to learn more, you can direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. RECOMMEND: Know someone who would be an outstanding Repair the World Fellow or might want to learn more? Please pass along this information to them. Or even better – Nominate them for the Fellowship!
4. SHARE: Share a pre-made post or email to your networks from our easy-to-use social media toolkit
- Community Outreach Coordinator (Part-Time), OCCCDA
- After School Literacy and Math Instructors, 21st Century Community Learning Center
- Bi-Lingual Family Ambassador (Chinese-Mandarin), OCCCDA
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.