2017 AmeriCorps State & National grant competition
Posted by Corporation for National and Community Service on August 15, 2016
The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for 2017 AmeriCorps State & National grant funding is now available here. The Notice page also includes a variety of resources available to assist you in preparing for this competition.
• The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) should be read together with the Mandatory Supplemental Guidance and Application Instructions.
• The CNCS AmeriCorps State and National Program Office will host technical assistance conference calls to answer questions and provide technical assistance to organizations, local government agencies and tribes who are interested in applying for FY2017 AmeriCorps grants. The first call is scheduled for Wednesday, August 17 at 3 pm ET, and the recording will be available shortly after. New calls will be added throughout the next several months and the schedule will be updated with the call description and call-in details.
• Technical Assistance Documents – We have prepared a series of documents to cover common topics related to AmeriCorps funding that may be helpful for new potential applicants.
• There is a link to the 2017 Performance Measure Instructions and a tutorial on how to use the Performance Measures module.
If you have not yet done so, please sign up for email updates about AmeriCorps State and National funding opportunities by using the link “Get Email Updates” in the upper right-hand corner of our website, www.nationalservice.gov and subscribe to “New Funding Opportunities.”
Applicants are encouraged to submit a Notice of Intent to Apply by Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 5 p.m. ET, and the submission guidance is provided in the NOFO.
AmeriCorps State and National Outreach Team
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Black Ambition Prize Competition – May 8
- Research Grants on Reducing Inequality program – May 3
- Sports 4 Life initiative – Apr 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.