2010 Spirit of Service Awards
Posted by on March 29, 2010
April 12, 2010
The Corporation for National and Community Service is calling for nominations for the 2010 Spirit of Service Awards to pay tribute to the most outstanding participants in each of its programs.
Please nominate your best:
* Senior Corps volunteers from the RSVP, Foster Grandparent, and Senior Companion programs
* AmeriCorps members from State and National, NCCC, and VISTA programs
* Learn and Serve grantee or participant in a grantee-sponsored project
For nomination guidelines or to apply online, visit http://NationalService.gov/spiritofservice. The deadline for nominations is Monday, April 12, 2010.
To hear about program changes, please join us for a conference call with Corporation Board Member Jim Palmer on March 23, 2010 at 4p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. To access the call, please dial: 800-619-0208 passcode: TAYLOR.
The Spirit of Service Awards are sponsored by the Corporation for National and Community Service. The Corporation is working to build a culture of citizenship, service, and responsibility in America.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Navigating Sustainable DEI Strategy and Implementation – Aug 3
- Webinar: How to Prioritize Your Grant Prospect List in Under 60 Minutes – Jul 14
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.